Blog ini sesuai dipamer dalam chrome browser dan paparan lanskap

Jumaat, 29 April 2011

“I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!”

Screw ye. I be so mad 'bout trespassin' me Territory. so not Arrr. i gunna absolutely cut ye hand if ye have th' chance to live. but, if ye want to gather pirates. I’ll be glad to have a crew to wipe me shoes. i'ts harrrd to find someone that be thrust-able these days. Fetch me another Cabin Boy…. The adventures! The gold! The uh…. saying “Ahoy, mateys!” har har har



Why ye want to be what the best knowin' I be a scurvy pirate, I’m a pirate! I’m my own captain!
So why be I shoutin' like a scurvy pirate. 'tis new sea has trespassers who like to steel me treasure. Me spent so many times just to hide me treasure. So not Arrr. It made me angry. Now thar band 'o pirates 'o the' Caribbean give a go' to invade the' coolness 'o me reputation. Whar thar be a sea thar be band 'o pirates. So not Arr. The adventures! The gold! The uh…. saying “Ahoy, mateys!” har har har

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Why be me like th' most 'o 'tis piratin' because I rule. So many thin's if ye do 'tis kind 'o piratin' cap'n. It’s like th' seven seas be yours. All th' wonder, gold, wealth, up fer grab. th' fearsome 'o me, it's like a kin' in th' sea. Me at th' top 'o th' seven seas. th' whole crew bow to me presences. Much kind 'o people wit' a lot 'o gold 'n jewelry that rare just fer me. The adventures! The gold! The uh…. saying “Ahoy, mateys!” all the time! Har har har

Other thin's that come to me head, piratin' made me have a lot 'o new adventure. It's just a board seven seas without me. Firstly, I get many kind 'o island to rule, not just seven seas. 'tis just to ease me journey 'n I can monitor me territory easier. Secondly, just fer a ruckas, anythin' to destroy be me favorite. It’s like an art above th' sea. It’s just a breathtakin'. Thirdly, I can get as many recruiters just by slavin'. The adventures! The gold! The uh…. saying “Ahoy, mateys!” Har har har

Last as a scurvy pirate, I "like to murder a pair birds wit' a stone". While make me head more valuable fer hunt by th' navy, th' fearsome fer me from th' other band 'o pirates. Savvy!!??. More thrill, be me thirst. None shall rise other than me. The adventures! The gold! The uh…. saying “Ahoy, mateys!” Har har har

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Silakanlah komen, tetapi hendaklah menjaga etika. Ilmu untuk manfaat semua

ShareIt